Email Marketing for small business
An email is a valuable tool for connecting with your customers. Use Email marketing campaign to boost your brand’s visibility. Email Marketing is another approach to build brand awareness as almost everyone with access to the internet has an email account whereas not everyone uses social.
Email Marketing often uses leads :
- already in your database (current customer, an active member of your website and so on) leads from a list (subscribers to newsletters)
- launching a new product/service
- attending an event and so on
- It also attracts them to your website, blog, social channel, events and webinars, making a fantastic channel to move leads through your sales funnel.
Email should be of one of the following purposes:
- Promotional (promote an action-downloading an book, sign up for an event)
- Transactional (related to a purchase or event registration)
- Communication ( update/communicate some sort of information, like newsletter or product announcement)
- Business Relationship Development ( personalised communications with your leads)
- Reminders (service appointment reminders)