Castle Hill Website Redesign
Perhaps you want a more appealing and attractive website or seeking to improve online performance.
Redesign is a common strategy for business owners seeking to better business results, improve customer loyalty and drive revenue increase. Your website is a valuable part of your business as its the digital presence online and should be a reflection of your brand and company.
People search the internet when they are looking for a local business and your website is the first interaction people have with your company.
Rebuilding your site after a few years is a good idea as the website can become tired looking, it might need a new style and usability. Your website could be outdated in design look, you have experienced a drop in traffic, is difficult to use, have loading time issues and require new branding needs.
What’s website redesign and website refresh?
Redesigning your website means:
- Significant change to the user interface
- Change in appearance
- Code of your website change
- Site functions differently than previously
- Lead to increase traffic, conversions and revenue
Refreshing your website means:
- Surface level change
- Visual elements like colour scheme, typography, images change
- No website code change
- Website functions the same
Steps for website redesign
- Determine the most essential pages of the current site
- Decide what you will need for the new site
- New website messaging of your business
- Your website audience
- How the redesign will impact your business
- Track your performance indicators after the redesign
Refreshing your website is a design appearance change and will not improve your site performance and functionality compared to a website redesign. The website redesign process requires more work and will provide an overhaul of your site keeping only the top-performing pages.
However Both refresh and redesign of your website will impact your customers’ experience.
Lets us know if you are thinking of a website redesign or refresh.